Established in 1977, the professional photographic team of Wayne Barrett & Anne MacKay, work from their studios on the banks of the West River in St. Catherines, Prince Edward Island, Canada.
Barrett & MacKay Photography Inc. has won numerous publishing and advertising awards and the range of their photographic credits is extensive. Their collection of nature, landscape, wildlife and industrial images appear in annual reports, calendars, textbooks, magazines and advertising projects.
Wayne Barrett & Anne MacKay have also published more than 30 hardcover books featuring landscape, nature and wildlife images.
We also work on assignment and have achieved success in the fields of wildlife, nature, landscape, food photography, commercial and environmental photography.
Our Stock Library consists of more than 100,000 digital images.
Image topics includes but are not limited to:
- Close-ups in nature (insects, butterflies and wildflowers)
- Wildlife (birds, whales, other mammals)
- Natural History
- Canadian National Parks
- Canadian National Historic Sites
- All Major Canadian Cityscapes
- Small towns
- Aquaculture and fisheries
- Travel (Tropical and North American destinations)