Barrett & MacKay Photography prides itself in providing outstanding and personal service to all its clients. If you are unable to find what you are looking for or need help with the site, contact us, as we have many topics in our image files not on this website, we will be happy to assist you.
902 675 3383 (phone)
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 AM to 4 PM EST
PO Box 384
2808 West River Rd
Cornwall, PE, Canada C0A 1H0
Ordering and Purchasing
Barrett & MacKay Photography Inc. licenses rights-managed photography to photo buyers for uses in the areas of book, magazine and calendar publishing, advertising, corporate and wall art uses.
Pricing is calculated once we know how and where the image will be used. Here is a guide to help you provide us with your information:
- Territory: Country or Group of Countries, Regions, provinces or states...
- Category: Advertising-Digital, Advertising-Print, Corporate-Digital and Print, Editorial-Digital and Print, Retail, Packaging & Products, TV & Film Industry
- Media Type: Brochure, display, catalog, calendar, magazine, e-book billboard, TV Ads...
- Image Size: 1/4 Pg, 1/2 Pg, 3/4 Pg, Full Pg, 1-1/2Pg, DP, Cover, Back Cover
- Print Run: Up to 10,000, 15,000, 25,000, 30,000, 50,000, 75,000, 100,00...
- Duration of License: Number of months or years
- Rights Required: Please indicate special rights requested by the client
- Additional Uses: Such as ancillaries, additional promotion or media
Please provide us with as much usage information as you can and we will quickly prepare a quote for image licensing.
Delivery of High Resolution Image File
Once a customer has chosen an image or group of images and a price has been negotiated, high resolution image files will be uploaded to our FTP . We will then email the customer with the access password to download the files.
Photo Wall Art/Prints:
Framed Photo Price List
||Print Only Mounted & Satinex
||Print, Mounted & Satinex, Wooden Frame, White Inside Liner
|Shipping & Taxes Extra
Barrett & MacKay images may not be digitally stored, altered, or transmitted or used in any form without the written permission of the copyright holder: Barrett & MacKay except as specifically licensed in this agreement. Licensing Rights granted to the client will only be transferred when full payment is received. All Copyright remain with the copyright holder: Barrett & MacKay Photography.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Purpose and Definition: Barrett & MacKay Photography Inc. hereby agree to entrust the photographs and or images located on this site to the Client only for the purpose of review and examination, and no other purpose. "Photographs" are defined to include digitized images, and any other form in which the images submitted can be stored, incorporated, represented, projected, or perceived, including forms and processes not presently in existence but which may come into being in the future.
- Ownership and Copyright: Copyright and all reproduction rights in the Photographs and or Images, as well as the ownership of the physical Photographs and or Images themselves, are the property of and reserved to Barrett & MacKay Photography Inc. Client acknowledges that the Photographs and or Images shall be held in confidence and agrees not to project, copy, store, or modify directly or indirectly any of the Photographs on this website or submitted (whether such modification is of the Photograph itself or involves combining the Photograph with other images, or graphic or written elements, including but not limited to "comping" for clients) without the express permission of the Photographer, nor will Client permit any third party to do any of the foregoing. Reproduction shall be allowed only upon Photographer's written permission specifying usage and fees. In the event of the licensing of any usage rights by Client, payment shall be made within thirty (30) days, of the date of the Invoice and time shall be of the essence with respect to payment.
- Copyright Notice: Copyright notice in the name of ©Barrett & MacKay Photo shall be adjacent to the Photograph(s) when reproduced unless otherwise agreed by both parties and stated in the Invoice. If such copyright notice, which also serves as authorship credit, is required hereunder but is omitted, the Client shall pay as liquidated damages double the usage fee agreed to between the parties instead of the agreed upon usage fee.
- Tear sheets: Client shall provide Photographer with a copy of tear-sheets of any authorized usage.
- Releases: Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Barrett & MacKay Photography Inc. against any and all claims, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising when no model or property release has been provided to the Client by the Photographer or when the uses exceed the uses allowed pursuant to such a release.
- Miscellany: This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto, their heirs, successors, assigns, and personal representatives. This Agreement constitutes the full understanding between the parties hereto, its terms may only be modified by a written instrument signed by both parties. A waiver of a breach of any of the provisions of this Agreement shall not be construed as a continuing waiver of other breaches of the same or other provisions hereof.